It takes a lot of work to get into the high-paying fields in business, but those who have the drive and can put forth the effort would do well to look into fields like statistics, finances, and technology. It’s also good to start making connections early. Here are some of the top-paying jobs you can get into with a bachelor’s degree in business, along with their median salaries and major job functions.
Veritas Inc Atlanta Reviews Top Salaries in America1. IT Project Manager, $95,000, Create project plans for new products, manage departments and quality
2. Business Development Manager, $82,000, Gather information to analyze competition and business opportunities
3. Senior Financial Analyst, $74,500, Analyze investment data
4. Regional Sales Manager, $71,200, Create goals and quotas for sales staff, determine new opportunities
5. Media Supervisor, $70,800, Supervise all media and ads, make advertising as efficient and effective as possible
6. Construction Project Manager, $69,200, Develop budgets and plans for building maintenance and construction
7. IT Business Analyst, $66,800, Analyze how IT system should function and communicate with technical staff
8. Account Executive, $64,600, Manage business relationships between companies and customers
9. Senior Accountant, $61,500, Analyze finances and determine profits, losses, and liabilities
10. Hotel General Manager, $60,00, Plan and manage all aspects of day-to-day hotel functionality.
I think management at Veritas Inc Atlanta salaries are up there somewhere as well. :)